- ’20: Pandemic hits. Organized Food Justice League, mutual aid, Eviction Resistance Task Force, and worker COVID-19 protections.
- ’19: Member of City of Gainesville Charter Review Commission. Appointed to Career Source of North Central Florida workforce board. Became chair of ACLC.
’18: Helps win major reforms for OPS workers.
’17: Hurricane Irma hits. Launches reform campaign for abuse of temporary OPS workers.
- ’16: Became unit chair/shop steward of WBNG CWA 32035. Passes the Alachua County Living Wage Ordinance.
- ’15: Chair of City of Gainesville Human Rights Board. Started the Alachua County Living Wage Committee
- ’13: Starts working as Legislative Outreach Coordinator with AFGE 2779. Forms Wage Theft Task Force and passes wage theft Ordinance. Starts job as field staff for North Central Florida CLC. Wins the Penrod award.
- ’12 Leave the Lab. Starts working as an organizer and database manager with United Faculty of Florida. Member of Gainesville Affordable Housing Advisory Board.
- ’08: Graduated from University of Florida with B.S degree in Microbiology/Cell Science. Starts job as lab Manager at in cancer lab at University of Florida. Published research. Joined the Alachua County Labor Coalition and the Graduate Assistants United. Founding member of IAIJ.